Ohio Department of Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohio Department of Health

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ohio Department of Health (Columbus, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through the internal, state of Ohio site and was called within 2-3 weeks for an interview. Health is a very agile-focused development environment in IT. They just added 2 BA and 1 PM position to boost their ability to assist other departments within the agency. The job I interviewed for was for the Office of Prevention's work. They decided last week but they had to submit the choice to HR and that's what can take awhile to deal with processing jobs at the state.

Interview Questions

• How technically savvy am I? Do I know about databases and agile processes?   1 Answer

Statistic Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ohio Department of Health (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

phone call first, just some basic behavioral questions. then I was invited for an on site interview. All done within one week. they took notes for everything questions you answers. Half of them is a little bit technical.

Interview Questions