Ohio State University Systems Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ohio State University in July 2011.

Initial communication was with my direct manager asking for an interview. I accepted the interview, and was interviewed by the entire team I would be working on. After this interview, I was called for a 2nd interview with two director level staff members above my direct manager. Following this interview, I was called by the director level staff member for a follow-up phone interview to clarify many of the same things gone over in the interview with this same staff member earlier the same week. After this, I was offered the job and accepted. I went through a background check and drug test and was hired within 12 days.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most memorable experience you have from your childhood and how did it change your life for the worse or the better going forward?   Answer Question
Negotiation is almost pointless within the state institutions unless you are going for a teaching/tenured position or have quite a bit of room in the position title for growth.

Worked for Ohio State University? Contribute to the Community!