Ohio State University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Typist II Interview

Typist II
Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ohio State University in June 2008.

Interview Details – When I first applied to OSU, I submitted a paper application. Several weeks later, I received a call asking me if I would like to come in for a test. A few weeks after that, I was contacted by phone to come in for an interview. I interviewed at the department that was hiring and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I think answering the required salary question is always the most difficult. You don't want to ask for more than they are willing to pay but you don't want to sell yourself short either.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohio State University

Worked for Ohio State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio State University Typist II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ohio State University employees and interview candidates.