Ohlone College

Very Easy Interview

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor
Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ohlone College.

Interview Details – All it took was a good word from a friend who was already an adjunct instructor, and the Dean had the administrative assistant contact me. I filled out some paperwork, met with the Dean for 20 minutes, was presented with a list of spots they needed filled, and I was ready to teach.

Interview Question – I was not expecting how easy it was to get the job; it appears that you just had to know the right people.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a standard, union-negotiated rate. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ohlone College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohlone College interview questions and advice in Fremont, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ohlone College employees and interview candidates.