Ohlone College

Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohlone College

Administrative Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email to interview. Main campus on Mission is very large so be prepared to walk hills and allow extra time for finding your location. First step before the interview was a test followed by an Interview which consists of a panel of 5 people and everyone was very friendly and non-intimidating. Entire process took roughly 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were provided in a binder for you to review for several minutes so this provided enough preparation for any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ohlone College.

All it took was a good word from a friend who was already an adjunct instructor, and the Dean had the administrative assistant contact me. I filled out some paperwork, met with the Dean for 20 minutes, was presented with a list of spots they needed filled, and I was ready to teach.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting how easy it was to get the job; it appears that you just had to know the right people.   View Answer
    No negotiation. It's a standard, union-negotiated rate. Take it or leave it.