Okaloosa County Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

Candidate Interview Review

Operations Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Okaloosa County in August 2011.

Interview was straightforward on what capabilities I brought to the position. First interview was telephone, then a one on one in the interviewers office. Wasn't called back until approx five weeks later (I assume they pursued someone else who declined the position). Was asked on the telephone if I was still interested despite the "pathetically low salary." I said yes and had a final interview/verbal offer with the same supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty straightforward and I wouldn't classify any as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation regarding salary, benefits, etc, and I never got a written offer of employment. Advice: realize that county pay is fairly low and there isn't much flexibility with higher pay or other benefits to offset the low pay. It should be common sense, but I strongly suggest you get everything they "promise" in writing.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Okaloosa County

Worked for Okaloosa County? Contribute to the Community!