Oklahoma Blood Institute Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Blood Institute

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute.

Was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview. The phone interview was a conference call with 5 to 6 people mostly the IT team with Manager, comptuer technicians and system analyst. Was an easy interview asked a few questions from the resume (very basic) and some hr questions like willing to relocate and stuff, in a weeks time was called onsite and shown the place were i will be working. Onsite interview was very easy with basic show commands that is used.....some questions from resume and some hr questions like why this job what will i bring to the table.... they were looking for long term commitment....

Interview Questions
    • Basic show commands like show version, show run, show cdp neighbors, show monitor...etc   Answer Question

Lead Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute in May 2010.

I called the laboratory director's office to schedule an interview for an open position. I was given 3 interviews. I was asked some personality questions, questions about my career aspirations, and questions about my skills, ability to work with others, and my ability to follow guidelines set for the position. I was treated with great respect and the interview was very pleasant and I felt like they were truly interested in my personal needs as well as my qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • What was the last problem I had to solve, and what was the method I used to solve the problem?   View Answer
    I was asked if I would accept the salary, hours, job title, and benefits. I was able to negotiate a bit more salary based on my extensive, and documented lab experience in the same field.

Worked for Oklahoma Blood Institute? Contribute to the Community!