Oklahoma Blood Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Laboratory Technician Interview

Lead Laboratory Technician
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute in May 2010.

Interview Details – I called the laboratory director's office to schedule an interview for an open position. I was given 3 interviews. I was asked some personality questions, questions about my career aspirations, and questions about my skills, ability to work with others, and my ability to follow guidelines set for the position. I was treated with great respect and the interview was very pleasant and I felt like they were truly interested in my personal needs as well as my qualifications.

Interview Question – What was the last problem I had to solve, and what was the method I used to solve the problem?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked if I would accept the salary, hours, job title, and benefits. I was able to negotiate a bit more salary based on my extensive, and documented lab experience in the same field.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview. The phone interview was a conference call with 5 to 6 people mostly the IT team with Manager, comptuer technicians and system analyst. Was an easy interview asked a few questions from the resume (very basic) and some hr questions like willing to relocate and stuff, in a weeks time was called onsite and shown the place were i will be working. Onsite interview was very easy with basic show commands that is used.....some questions from resume and some hr questions like why this job what will i bring to the table.... they were looking for long term commitment....

Interview Question – Basic show commands like show version, show run, show cdp neighbors, show monitor...etc   Answer Question

Worked for Oklahoma Blood Institute? Contribute to the Community!