Oklahoma City Public Schools

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Language Arts Teacher Interview

Language Arts Teacher

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oklahoma City Public Schools.

Interview Details – I was submitted my application on the OKCPS website. I was called in for an interview with the principal and the chair of the English department. I loved both of them! The interview was very formal. They asked basic questions, and I could tell they wanted detail answers as to if I could handle teaching at that location. I was called two days later and was again asked if I wanted to work there. I replied yes and it was one of the best moves Ive made career wise.

Interview Question – Why are you the English teacher for this school?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – State sets the salary based on degree and years of experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oklahoma City Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oklahoma City Public Schools interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oklahoma City Public Schools employees and interview candidates.