Oklahoma Heart Hospital Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Web Applications Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was in-depth on types of coding I was able to do. It did include specific questions on what I would do for specific code I would use in certain instances. The interviewer was very professional but comfortable to interview with. I was also able to ask questions specifically regarding the position. They requested a view-able portfolio.

Interview Questions

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital.

Interview

All application process done online. Right before interview EVERY potential employee fills out a psych/personality "test" and it shows them what kind of person you are. Very laid back and easy to talk to management. Human Resources staff very friendly.

Interview Questions

• In nursing, there aren't too many difficulty questions unless there is something in particular they need to know about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

VERY easy