Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in May 2010.

Interview was not intimidating. I first met with and HR rep and then had a 2hr 1:1 interview with the PI. I was asked several questions regarding my background and interests and asked questions about the focus of the lab, projected areas of future work, and lab employee culture. My advice to individuals preparing for an interview would be to thoroughly research the scientist/lab you and interviewing with. Try to pinpoint how your background, skills, and career interests align with and can help support the interests of the lab.

Interview Questions

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in March 2010.

Hiring is a thorough process. You have to give a seminar, and go through meetings with faculty. Your schedule is well organized, including flight/hotel/transportation. Besides faculty, you go through HR, and they describe everything work-related.

Interview Questions
    • At OMRF, work ethics is quite high, and non-professional questions are avoided. Just be yourself   Answer Question
    Not much negotiations. Senior scientist position is well defined, not many options.