Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Senior Research Scientist
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in March 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is a thorough process. You have to give a seminar, and go through meetings with faculty. Your schedule is well organized, including flight/hotel/transportation. Besides faculty, you go through HR, and they describe everything work-related.

Interview Question – At OMRF, work ethics is quite high, and non-professional questions are avoided. Just be yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiations. Senior scientist position is well defined, not many options.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Biomedical Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was not intimidating. I first met with and HR rep and then had a 2hr 1:1 interview with the PI. I was asked several questions regarding my background and interests and asked questions about the focus of the lab, projected areas of future work, and lab employee culture. My advice to individuals preparing for an interview would be to thoroughly research the scientist/lab you and interviewing with. Try to pinpoint how your background, skills, and career interests align with and can help support the interests of the lab.

Interview Question – Why did you apply to this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation interview questions and advice in Oklahoma. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation employees and interview candidates.