Okland Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern-Project Engineer Interview

Intern-Project Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Okland Construction.

Interview Details – I did an initial interview with HR and then came down to Salt Lake a month later to do an interview with the VP. Interview was not too difficult but it was thorough. I attended the ASC competition and that was how I landed the interview and internship. They are not intrusive and are just looking for good committed people to hire.

Interview Question – Is there anywhere you would not like to end up?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All interns get the same pay, not much in the line of negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Okland Construction.

Interview Details – They are very friendly and do not ask intimidating questions. They are looking for long term interns that would possibly work for the company after graduation.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Okland Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Okland Construction interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Okland Construction employees and interview candidates.