Okonite Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Okonite

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Okonite in May 2011.

All hiring is done through a recruiter. Very simple, had an interview lined up within 4 hours of finding out about the job. Met with mid level management. Very informal. I felt like I was interviewing them, barely any questions about my background. I was very bored during the interview but felt it my duty to continue on. Went to corporate HQ the next day. Met with senior management. Got a good feeling that they wanted me and would take care of me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your past experiences and how it would relate to the present job   Answer Question
    • They kept asking me questions about my lack of experience   View Answer
    No negotiation salary wise, I didn't really try either. They made a decent offer that really, in my eyes, wasn't worth fussing over. They were flexible with my start dates. Unfortunately everything went through the recruiter, would have been nice to talk directly with management but they freely admit they don't like the hiring process.

Worked for Okonite? Contribute to the Community!