Old National Bancorp Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old National Bancorp

Various Interview

Interview

HR is really slow so just keep on them so they know you are interested. They have a slow process in hiring. Outsiders need to impress and show excitement because they usually like to hire within.

Interview Questions

• They ask the basic questions like "what is your main weakness/strength/etc"   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Old National Bancorp.

Interview

Recruiter called and had a 30 minute phone interview. Phone interview was pretty generic. After that I was referred to hiring manager. Hiring manager asked about background, basically running through resume. Didn't ask any behavioral questions. Whole process took about a week. After interviews, recruiter contacted me to submit references and complete a personality test. Fairly straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old National Bancorp (Monticello, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Called for phone interview, negotiated hourly rate and minimum weekly hours and that was it, simple process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone and simple as can be

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old National Bancorp (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Had a phone interview for a Personal Banker spot in Louisville. Had to decline to continue when I found out that Personal Bankers are what this company calls tellers/CSR's in Louisville market . Not a real Personal Banker position until you get to level 2.
    Personal Banker salary $10-11 hour
    Personal Banker 1 salary $ 12-14 hour
    Wish I would have known this before I wasted 30 min's on the phone.
    I was making about $16.50 hour at my previous personal banker position.

Even though they are asking for 3-5 years experience (which I have) for a level 2 position on job app, the HR girl informed me that the are REALLY looking for someone with 5+ years of lending experience for PB2 spot. Very poor pay for someone with that kind of experience.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Old National Bancorp (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Average interview for someone with Banking Experience. The skills test was above average and makes you think hard.

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Old National Bancorp in November 2011.

Interview

I had one phone interview, one interview with the manager and then a final interview with the manager and district manager.

Interview Questions

• basic banking questions, sales are huge at Old National   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary negotiation was fairly easy I got 1.00 more then my first offer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Very informal considering its a bank.

Salary too low

Bm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Old National Bancorp (Plainfield, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

the interviewer did all the talking, she wouldn't let me talk

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old National Bancorp in August 2010.

Interview

The interview over the phone was pretty easy, I applied for the job, and about a week later I was contacted by an HR rep. She asked me a few questions, and it was more of a confidence test than anything. The phone conversation involved no real questions about the job, but was just to see if you seemed outgoing and confident. The 1 on 1 interview was a bit harder, it involved answering questions about your personality, intelligence, and experience. It involves talking directly to the branch manager who you will be working for, it is very important (if you want the job) to stress these traits: obedience (policy and procedure are king in banking), friendliness, and confidence. Experience is nice, but if you display the following characteristics, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to find creative solutions to peoples problems?   1 Answer
    • Do you run yellow lights?   1 Answer