Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Navy
- Sales Associate (226)
- Sellebrity (84)
- Customer Experience Associate (48)
- Old Navy Sales Associate (47)
- Seasonal Sellebrity (36)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (28)
- Logistics Associate (16)
- Customer Service Associate (16)
- Sales Associate Old Navy (12)
- Operations Manager (9)
- Merchandising Specialist (9)
- Retail Sales Associate (8)
- Service & Training Manager (8)
- Cashier (8)
- Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising (7)
- Sales Associate/Cash Handler (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Customer Experience Associate- Sellebrity (5)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (4)
- Logistics (3)
- Pricing Specialist (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (3)
- Customer Experience Manager (3)
- Customer Service/Logistics (2)
- Stock Specialist (2)
- Overnight Replenishment Team (2)
- Sales Associate (Sellebrity) (2)
- Sellebrity - Logistics Team (2)
interviewed at Old Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.
I received a call back about a week after applying online. It was suppose to be a group interview but there was only 1 other person. It was not a sit down interview with questions. She gave us a tour of the store, told us about the history and then had us pass shopping bags to customers.
- passing out shopping bags. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy
Cashier InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.
The interview was not the typical interview. A group and I had to act as if we worked at the store.........
- Why do you want to work here ? 1 Answer
Cashier InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Old Navy (Sandy, UT) in May 2011.
I was interviewed by two of the managers at the same time. I liked this because then you don't have to keep going back over several days or weeks to get interviewed by different people. Both the girls were very friendly and fun, it was the funnest most kicked back interview I've ever been on.
- See that stapler right there- pick it up and try to sell it to me. Answer Question
Cashier InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.
filled out application easy interview
- basic questions noting crazy Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Old Navy (Cool Springs, TN) in November 2010.
Interview was not too hard. some situational questions. got a phone call and set up a time to come in and interview. Interview was one on one. Very friendly process. I believe they were trying to hire a number of people very quickly because it was the holiday season.
- can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer. Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.
filled out the application and was called over the manager phone for an interview and then asked to come into the store and a store manager and team lead pulled me into the office and just asked me formal questions like why did i want to work for the company and what do i like to do etc.
- no unexpected questions everything was pretty straight forward they were really nice and pleasant and very understanding to what my standards were and gave me options to what position i wanted to be in and what hours i was willing to work. Answer Question
just be yourself because the staff is really nice and will work around you and its not the other way around
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Old Navy (Wheaton, MD) in April 2008.
I submitted the online application on a friday night they called me in for an interview on Monday for Wednesday morning. The phone call was pretty normal asked why Old Navy and about my availability, if I minded working nights, weekends and late nights. The interview was pretty easy the manager was at the front when I walked in she asked about my education, work experience with customers, money, doing returns and exchanges. The I took a test over the phone altogether it took about one hour. They called me back a week later and offered me part time for 8.50 an hour.
- Are you comfortable rejecting a customers return? 1 Answer
Cashier InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Old Navy in January 2010.
I did not like there interview process. First of all it is a group interview. Don't like those. I like one on one interviews were the interviewer and I can have a conversation about me and not getting judged or think I'm copying someone else answers. I like to give my own answers and not have to change mine cause they said the same thing I wanted to say...then. three more people said the same thing too in different words..now you just sound lost and stuck...still getting your answer together and it's your turn..just thinking now..if I have another group interview should I turn around...no next time get earlier than everyone else...maybe I can get a one on one...get a seat closer to the person doing the interview:-)
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review