Old Navy Cashier Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

interviewed at Old Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a call back about a week after applying online. It was suppose to be a group interview but there was only 1 other person. It was not a sit down interview with questions. She gave us a tour of the store, told us about the history and then had us pass shopping bags to customers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was not the typical interview. A group and I had to act as if we worked at the store.........

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Old Navy (Sandy, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the managers at the same time. I liked this because then you don't have to keep going back over several days or weeks to get interviewed by different people. Both the girls were very friendly and fun, it was the funnest most kicked back interview I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• See that stapler right there- pick it up and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

filled out application easy interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cool Springs, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Old Navy (Cool Springs, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was not too hard. some situational questions. got a phone call and set up a time to come in and interview. Interview was one on one. Very friendly process. I believe they were trying to hire a number of people very quickly because it was the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

filled out the application and was called over the manager phone for an interview and then asked to come into the store and a store manager and team lead pulled me into the office and just asked me formal questions like why did i want to work for the company and what do i like to do etc.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions everything was pretty straight forward they were really nice and pleasant and very understanding to what my standards were and gave me options to what position i wanted to be in and what hours i was willing to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be yourself because the staff is really nice and will work around you and its not the other way around

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Old Navy (Wheaton, MD) in April 2008.

Interview

I submitted the online application on a friday night they called me in for an interview on Monday for Wednesday morning. The phone call was pretty normal asked why Old Navy and about my availability, if I minded working nights, weekends and late nights. The interview was pretty easy the manager was at the front when I walked in she asked about my education, work experience with customers, money, doing returns and exchanges. The I took a test over the phone altogether it took about one hour. They called me back a week later and offered me part time for 8.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable rejecting a customers return?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Old Navy in January 2010.

Interview

I did not like there interview process. First of all it is a group interview. Don't like those. I like one on one interviews were the interviewer and I can have a conversation about me and not getting judged or think I'm copying someone else answers. I like to give my own answers and not have to change mine cause they said the same thing I wanted to say...then. three more people said the same thing too in different words..now you just sound lost and stuck...still getting your answer together and it's your turn..just thinking now..if I have another group interview should I turn around...no next time get earlier than everyone else...maybe I can get a one on one...get a seat closer to the person doing the interview:-)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer