Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Navy
- Sales Associate (264)
- Sellebrity (124)
- Old Navy Sales Associate (60)
- Customer Experience Associate (50)
- Seasonal Sellebrity (43)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (31)
- Customer Service Associate (18)
- Logistics Associate (16)
- Sales Associate Old Navy (15)
- Merchandising Specialist (11)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising (10)
- Store Manager (9)
- Retail Sales Associate (8)
- Cashier (8)
- Service & Training Manager (8)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (7)
- Sales Associate/Cash Handler (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Customer Experience Associate- Sellebrity (6)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Logistics (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (3)
- Customer Experience Manager (3)
- Merchandising Manager (3)
- Pricing Specialist (3)
- Stock Specialist (3)
- Customer Service/Logistics (2)
- Sales Associate (Sellebrity) (2)
I interviewed at Old Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.
I received a call back about a week after applying online. It was suppose to be a group interview but there was only 1 other person. It was not a sit down interview with questions. She gave us a tour of the store, told us about the history and then had us pass shopping bags to customers.
- passing out shopping bags. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy
Cashier InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.
The interview was not the typical interview. A group and I had to act as if we worked at the store.........
- Why do you want to work here ? 1 Answer
Cashier InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Sandy, UT) in May 2011.
I was interviewed by two of the managers at the same time. I liked this because then you don't have to keep going back over several days or weeks to get interviewed by different people. Both the girls were very friendly and fun, it was the funnest most kicked back interview I've ever been on.
- See that stapler right there- pick it up and try to sell it to me. Answer Question
Cashier InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy in January 2010.
I did not like there interview process. First of all it is a group interview. Don't like those. I like one on one interviews were the interviewer and I can have a conversation about me and not getting judged or think I'm copying someone else answers. I like to give my own answers and not have to change mine cause they said the same thing I wanted to say...then. three more people said the same thing too in different words..now you just sound lost and stuck...still getting your answer together and it's your turn..just thinking now..if I have another group interview should I turn around...no next time get earlier than everyone else...maybe I can get a one on one...get a seat closer to the person doing the interview:-)
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer