Old Navy

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service & Training Manager Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Old Navy in June 2013.

I went to a college fair and met a store manager who encouraged me to apply..... so I did. I got a call 2 weeks later to sched. a pre screen which went well......... then a month went by without hearing anything until I had an interview with the DM.

Interview with another store manager was hard due to the fact that she kept role playing different situations trying to see how I handle it.

I was unassigned until I was placed in a store.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do... if an associate is spreading rumors... or if an associate production is going down.   Answer Question
    They were trying to low ball me.... with offering 15/hour. I just graduated and for that pay it wasnt worth it... I renegotiated for $16.50/hour

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Old Navy in November 2011.

I was called first for a mini-interview (she asked why I was applying). I then went in for the first interview with the hiring manager, which was quick with easy questions. The second interview was with the store manager and was more in-depth. There was a two day (8 hours in all) training process, then I was put on the floor.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to confront a coworker about unethical behavior?   Answer Question