Old Navy

Getting the Interview

420 candidate interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – There were not many questions pertaining to us very much. We played one game and then they talked about what it was like to work at their store.

Interview Question – Please bring in an item that shows what you are passionate about   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate

Interviewed at Old Navy

Interview Details – applied online, called two weeks later and was set for group interview

Interview Question – told to go around store and prepare an outfit   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser

Interviewed at Old Navy

Interview Details – they do auditions now which is interesting

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – Group interview, played games, there weren't many questions asked pertaining to the job itself.

Sellebrity Interview

Gulfport, MS

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Old Navy in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. After not hearing anything for a week I called and was told that they'd just started to look at applications and I should expect to hear from them in a week. After another week I still hadn't heard so I called again and left a message for the hiring associate. She called me back a couple of days later and set up a time for me to come in for a group "audition."The day of the audition there were 3 of us being interviewed. She asked really generic questions that she read off a card about our past work experiences and leadership styles. Then we had to go out into the store and make an outfit for a Holiday party and come back and present it to her and another leadership member. She said we'd hear back either way in a week. Again, a week went by and I didn't hear anything so I called to followup and left a message. I did this about 5 more times before I decided it just wasn't worth it.

Interview Question – What inspires you?
Why Old Navy out of all the clothing stores?
  Answer Question

Logistics Associate Interview

Logistics Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – Applied via online one night. One week later they called and asked to go in for a interview the next day. So I go in the next afternoon and it is a group interview with four other people. The staffing coordinator has us standing in a circle in the middle of the store and wants to get a feel for everybody's personality. She has everyone go around and introduce themselves and say our favorite color and simple stuff like that. But anyways, after we all introduce ourselves she wants everybody to go throughout the store and pick an outfit and she gives everyone a scenario. We come back with our outfits and describe why we picked them. Long story short she said she really likes the outfit I picked and she gave the best feedback on my outfit compared to everybody else s. Then when we are done we walk around the store and she describes every department and how they display and organize each department. She ask us of any observations that we have. In the group interview it was me, 3 other guys and 1 girl. Out of everybody it was me and the girl that was doing most the talking and interacting and everyone else mainly kept quiet. Keep in mind I applied for the Logistics position and who knows what other positions everyone else applied for. So at the end of the group interview she asks if we have any questions, she thanks us for our time and interest and she would let us know by Monday if they wanted you to come in for a more formal personal review. Later the next evening i got a email from them stating that I was not selected for the position, even though I was one of the more outgoing interactive ones. But Whatever.

Interview Question – None really, it was a group interview and it a was all simple.   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – I filled an application out online and about a week went by until I got a call for an interview. I had an interview the following day and it was really quick and simple. The entire process took about 5 - 10 minutes total. She asked me questions such as "describe yourself in 3 words", "tell me about yourself", exc.

Interview Question – The hardest question was probably the "describe yourself in 3 words"   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. The supervisor sounded very nice but he really challenged me with some difficult questions. I was surprised with some of the questions. "What will be an opportunity provided at your previous job if you still work there?",

Interview Question – "What would you do if you see the manager does not follow the policy?"   Answer Question

Market Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – I love this company! Such fun through the interview process and great people all the way around. They are proactive recruiters, so there was not a job open, but we stay in close contact so when a role does open, I am ready to go!

Interview Question – Not a questions, but while interviewing with HR, we walked the store and competition to share points of view   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – I had a group interview, though it wasn't much of an interview. There were three other girls with me at the interview. The manager told us about all of the deals that were going on that day and told us to walk around as if we already worked there. The manager and another employee basically watched us for half an hour while we interacted with customers, only stopping us to actually interview us a few times. They only asked me about 6 questions, so it was pretty simple.

Interview Question – All the questions were pretty easy to answer. For example: "What was your last job like, and what did you like and not like about it?" "Why did you pick Old Navy?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Navy

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy interview questions and advice. All 420 interview reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees and interview candidates.