Old Navy Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
497 interviews

2.1

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Old Navy.

There were not many questions pertaining to us very much. We played one game and then they talked about what it was like to work at their store.

Interview Questions
    • Please bring in an item that shows what you are passionate about   Answer Question

Women Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Freehold, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Old Navy.

I was interviewed casually after being contacted to come down to the store. After expressing great joy in finding a "candidate like me" - I was utterly ignored. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. I was baffled as the manager seemed so excited when speaking to me, and she was the one who called me. The whole thing was handled very unprofessionally. I have been hiring people for my stores for almost twenty years and I would never treat a candidate as I was treated here.

Interview Questions
    • none. Standard, pay, work experience and job expectations questions   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

applied online, called two weeks later and was set for group interview

Visual Merchandiser Interview

they do auditions now which is interesting

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Old Navy.

Group interview, played games, there weren't many questions asked pertaining to the job itself.

Sellebrity Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Old Navy in October 2013.

I applied online. After not hearing anything for a week I called and was told that they'd just started to look at applications and I should expect to hear from them in a week. After another week I still hadn't heard so I called again and left a message for the hiring associate. She called me back a couple of days later and set up a time for me to come in for a group "audition."The day of the audition there were 3 of us being interviewed. She asked really generic questions that she read off a card about our past work experiences and leadership styles. Then we had to go out into the store and make an outfit for a Holiday party and come back and present it to her and another leadership member. She said we'd hear back either way in a week. Again, a week went by and I didn't hear anything so I called to followup and left a message. I did this about 5 more times before I decided it just wasn't worth it.

Interview Questions
    • What inspires you?
      Why Old Navy out of all the clothing stores?
        Answer Question

Logistics Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Old Navy.

Applied via online one night. One week later they called and asked to go in for a interview the next day. So I go in the next afternoon and it is a group interview with four other people. The staffing coordinator has us standing in a circle in the middle of the store and wants to get a feel for everybody's personality. She has everyone go around and introduce themselves and say our favorite color and simple stuff like that. But anyways, after we all introduce ourselves she wants everybody to go throughout the store and pick an outfit and she gives everyone a scenario. We come back with our outfits and describe why we picked them. Long story short she said she really likes the outfit I picked and she gave the best feedback on my outfit compared to everybody else s. Then when we are done we walk around the store and she describes every department and how they display and organize each department. She ask us of any observations that we have. In the group interview it was me, 3 other guys and 1 girl. Out of everybody it was me and the girl that was doing most the talking and interacting and everyone else mainly kept quiet. Keep in mind I applied for the Logistics position and who knows what other positions everyone else applied for. So at the end of the group interview she asks if we have any questions, she thanks us for our time and interest and she would let us know by Monday if they wanted you to come in for a more formal personal review. Later the next evening i got a email from them stating that I was not selected for the position, even though I was one of the more outgoing interactive ones. But Whatever.

Interview Questions
    • None really, it was a group interview and it a was all simple.   Answer Question

I interviewed online - interviewed at Old Navy.

I filled an application out online and about a week went by until I got a call for an interview. I had an interview the following day and it was really quick and simple. The entire process took about 5 - 10 minutes total. She asked me questions such as "describe yourself in 3 words", "tell me about yourself", exc.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was probably the "describe yourself in 3 words"   Answer Question

I interviewed online - interviewed at Old Navy.

Applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. The supervisor sounded very nice but he really challenged me with some difficult questions. I was surprised with some of the questions. "What will be an opportunity provided at your previous job if you still work there?",

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do if you see the manager does not follow the policy?"   Answer Question

Market Leader Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Old Navy.

I love this company! Such fun through the interview process and great people all the way around. They are proactive recruiters, so there was not a job open, but we stay in close contact so when a role does open, I am ready to go!

Interview Questions
    • Not a questions, but while interviewing with HR, we walked the store and competition to share points of view   Answer Question

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!