Old Navy

421 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – The process was easy, they were having a hiring fair.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out from the rest of the employees   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising Interview

Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – I had an interview with my Store Manager for the first interview, and was passed along to the District Manager (now called Market Leader). The interview was pretty easy filled with typical questions. What do you know about this job? Why are you the best fit? What skills will help you be successful in your new role? Some questions were behavioral based, so a lot of tell me about a time when..etc. Overall, I though the interview process was fairly easy being an internal candidate.

Interview Question – I didn't have a difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy. They made me an offer, I counter-offered and they accepted.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser

Interviewed at Old Navy

Interview Details – I already worked for the store for a year. You do get interviewed again. Its a basic personality quiz.

Interview Question – Will you be okay telling people what to do.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Cashier/Sales Associate
Bloomington, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – I went in and talked to one of the managers. He asked me why I applied specifically to Old Navy and asked me questions about myself. He wanted to know what made me stand out and if I would feel comfortable putting together outfits for customers. He wanted to know how well I worked with people as well.

Interview Question – There wasn't really an unexpected question   Answer Question

Senior Tech PM Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Old Navy in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview
In person interview

Interview Question – What are 3 things that you need improvement on   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found another position with better opportunities

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Chesterfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Old Navy in August 2013.

Interview Details – First a fairly lengthy phone interview, then an "audition", which is a group interview. Then a third interview with was the job offer. I found out that there were two openings for the position I was applying for and I started with the other Merchandising Specialist on the same day. It was a very hasty interview process due to the need to fill the position. I should have taken that as a warning sign that the location had a high turn over rate - already both the other Merchandise Specialist and I have quit.

Interview Question – Why are you awesome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Old Navy in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, a week later I got a call to schedule out an interview. It was a group interview, and fairly easy.

Interview Question – Who is your bestfriend? and what makes them your best friend?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – Very Basic and easy. Focus around business acumen, employees selling behaviors, customer focus, and the brands culture.

Interview Question – In one word, what are you PASSIONATE about?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gave the best offer in most retail positions vs most competitors just about!

Sellebrity Interview

Sellebrity
Montgomery, AL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview Details – Filled online application and received a phone call to set up an interview a week later. The interview process was simple. They talked about the store and proceeded to ask questions about experience. They made us pick out outfits and pretend to sell the merchandise.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to take the lead.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Old Navy in November 2013.

Interview Details – went in, basic questions, was told by the manager if she called me the next day i got it and if she didnt that meant no.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Navy