Old Navy

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Old Navy in November 2011.

Applied online and received a phone call the next day, after answering questions about my availability I was invited to an interview. When I arrived at the interview I found out it was a group interview, the manager went over the history of Old Navy and the things we would be doing as an associate. He asked us a few simple questions about availability and had us describe ourselves and that was it! I received a call that night offering me the job and went to orientation the next day!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Seasonal Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Old Navy in November 2011.

I applied to Old Navy online and about a day or two later I got a call to come in for an interview. I went to interview about fifteen minutes early and they had the interviewees browse the store until the interviewer was ready. A few minutes later all of the interviewees are called in for a group interview. The interviewer tells us that someone will call the next day if we got the job. I waited until around 4:00pm for the call, but no one called me so I called them. The person on the phone said that I got the job and that she'll call me back to schedule orientation. Just have your answers ready and speak up first. If you let someone else answer first then you'll have to come up with a new answer. Doesn't hurt to smile and make lots of eye contact, but not to much or it gets creepy.

Interview Questions
    They offered a decent hourly wage, more than what I previously made, so I accepted the offer.