Old Republic Title

www.ortc.com

Old Republic Title Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Republic Title

Entry Level Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old Republic Title.

Was interviewed by two people simultaneously. They were both polite, and the atmosphere was relatively laid-back. Lasted maybe 20 minutes or so. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

The salary was lower than what I was looking for.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Old Republic Title in April 2009.

Initially contacted by hiring manager within company. An informal interview appointment was made after the initial phone interview. The interview lasted two hours, one on one. I was given recruiting packages and the hiring manager did most of the talking. She was forthcoming with the company financials. Approximately a week later, I met with the county manager who explained the process at old Republic Title of hiring employees through a temp agency. The idea is to hire on for 3 months as a temp employee, straight salary, no benefits or commissions. Sounded reasonable as it could be a way for both employee and company to determine if it's a good match. Risky though, as the employee may not be hired to permanent, or could remain a temp employee for up to a year.
    The climate is conservative, and many of the employee are happy in their work, and I learned through my own research, the employees respect and admire the management. I'm also told the company is big on work life balance, by current employees.
    The company website was very helpful in preparing me for the interview.

Interview Questions