Olenick Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olenick

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screens (2 )of 30 mins each. One with Talent Manger and the other with Technical Team Specialist. Final Onsite Interview with Olenick Team and Manager . Process involved a one-on-one review of resume , technical skills and behavioral questions. Level of difficulty on a rating scale (0-10) : an easy interview on a scale of 9

Interview Questions

• The team was very professional and asked technical questions based on my experience . Unix experience and the commands used? Asked to verbally give the Syntax of an Update SQL command.( writing it could have been much easier). Overall lack of appreciation for confidence in the answers that were given for the interview.   1 Answer

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiter and Interviewer were both cordial. Unfortunately, the Job Title should have read "OLAP Developer" because that's what they were actually looking for, and that detail was buried far down in the list of "required skills". Since I had everything else on the list, the recruiter set me up for the interview, which lasted five minutes.

Interview Questions

• You mean you don't have any OLAP experience, at all???   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The intial interview stages started with some informal lunch time interviews and escalated to two in office interviews where I met with msot of the team. Everyone was very professional and friendly. They were very straight forward with their expectations as well as asking about mine. It was heavy with situational questions based on previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had an issue with a client/contractor? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question