Olenick Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olenick

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Olenick in June 2012.

Recruiter and Interviewer were both cordial. Unfortunately, the Job Title should have read "OLAP Developer" because that's what they were actually looking for, and that detail was buried far down in the list of "required skills". Since I had everything else on the list, the recruiter set me up for the interview, which lasted five minutes.

Interview Questions
    • You mean you don't have any OLAP experience, at all???   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Olenick in July 2011.

The intial interview stages started with some informal lunch time interviews and escalated to two in office interviews where I met with msot of the team. Everyone was very professional and friendly. They were very straight forward with their expectations as well as asking about mine. It was heavy with situational questions based on previous work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had an issue with a client/contractor? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question