Olenick

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Senior Database Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Olenick in June 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter and Interviewer were both cordial. Unfortunately, the Job Title should have read "OLAP Developer" because that's what they were actually looking for, and that detail was buried far down in the list of "required skills". Since I had everything else on the list, the recruiter set me up for the interview, which lasted five minutes.

Interview Question – You mean you don't have any OLAP experience, at all???   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales
Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Olenick in July 2011.

Interview Details – The intial interview stages started with some informal lunch time interviews and escalated to two in office interviews where I met with msot of the team. Everyone was very professional and friendly. They were very straight forward with their expectations as well as asking about mine. It was heavy with situational questions based on previous work experience.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had an issue with a client/contractor? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Olenick? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olenick interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Olenick employees and interview candidates.