Olga's Kitchen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Catering Sales Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Olga's Kitchen in January 2012.

Interview Details – HR manager responded to my resume. Everything seemed very professional and was given a phone interview by HR manager. A few days later I was referred to the Marketing Manager. Quick phone conversation to schedule a 1:1 interview - no details of the job or what area of metro Detroit the job would cover.

For the interview, I had to drive well over an hour and had asked during the phone call, why she would pick that location. I was in that area on that day, but later found out it was part of the territory for the position. If I had known it what areas they were looking to cover, I would not have wasted their time or mine. Communication and territory needs to be listed on the job description.

Overall I wasn't impressed with the information given regarding the job, territory and expectations. Most of the answers to my questions regarding the job were vague at best. Not impressed. The interviewer more focused on my dates of employment more than my skills and experience.

Interview Question – Who would you consider to be our main competition?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Olga's Kitchen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olga's Kitchen Catering Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Olga's Kitchen employees and interview candidates.