Olga's Kitchen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Bloomfield Township, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Olga's Kitchen in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was well structured and semi-efficient.

Interview Question – What superpower would you choose?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The one problem I encountered is I was offered a position as Good to Go with the plan of transferring me to a server, and after a year it still didn't happen. I had to transfer to a different store for this to happen.

Server Interview

Server

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Olga's Kitchen in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was called a few days after I put the application in. They wanted me to come in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from the time I received the phone call. It was the week of christmas and this Olgas is located inside a mall so it was bound to be a bit busy. There was a lined formed outside so I stood in line and waited to be interviewed. Pretty soon another girl showed up to be interviewed. She was scheduled 15 minutes after me. I ended up waiting over an hour before they interviewed me. Finally someone came and got me and it was my turn to be interviewed. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – No questions about being a server were really mention.
Maybe he as how do I work under stress? things like that.
  Answer Question

Worked for Olga's Kitchen? Contribute to the Community!