Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.1

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Katy, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I went in just to get an application and the host let me meet the manager. He did tell me to come back later on because it was busy. I came back the same time, he was there at the door, I sat down with them, basic get to know you interview. I have had no paid working experience. He seemed to have interested and he let the certified trainer show me around the restaurant. Soon as you know it , he told me to get my TABC certified done, uniform, and finish the application online. He called back two days later, to check if I was ready for orientation the next few days.! Really non intense interview and the olive garden I got hired at, is always busy.

Interview Questions

• Age, Experience, What you did at job, Teamwork/Leadership skills, how to handle customer complaints, best customer experiences, can you adjust to a fast paced job, how is your schedule, are you in school?   Answer Question

Bartender/Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Kansas City, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online the 7th and received an email directing me to call the store on the 8th, at which time they set up an interview for the 9th. I was interviewed by a manager and a server, then immediately had the "2nd interview" with the store manager. I was offered the job on the spot despite having zero restaurant experience and very little customer service experience.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on line-the process took 20 days.

I applied on line and after 16 days, the assistant manager called me to have a first interview on Friday. After that I had the second interview with GM on the following Monday. GM gave me the job on the end of interview. The process is very quick since they contacted me. They're both very nice people. Performed professional. I'm looking forward to working here!

DMO Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

I went to Olive Garden and communicated with the supervisor. I told him my work history and made sure I let him know that I am a very reliable employee that he could depend on.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to operate correctly in the kitchen?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Valdosta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Tell them a little about myself. pretty simple just ask what my experience was in food service. And what would i do when dealing with a difficult customer. Why do i want the job.......

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Richmond, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online at their site and was emailed to set up a job interview. I came in, spoke with the Culinary Manager for my first interview, then met with the General Manager for my second, a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get from Olive Garden?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Queensbury, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out the initial application online. Within two days I had an email asking me to call Olive Garden to speak with a manager and set up an interview. The email came in about 5:30pm. Around 8pm the same day, the hiring manager personally called me to set up an interview.
    I went in to an interview with him the next day. The interview lasted about 10 minutes, with the last 5 minutes being when I would have orientation.
    Orientation was just filling out paperwork and being served a ton of food.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Olive Garden?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Lakeland, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online Wednesday got an email Sunday to call for an interview. Went Thursday for my first interview it went well he asked me to meet with the GM on Tuesday and at the end of the interview I was offered a job. Very basic interview just be friendly.

Server Assistant/Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Mansfield, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application and a month after I got am email to set up an interview. I went to the interview, and the hiring manager was very bland. He asked me about 5 questions, maybe a little more, and only said one word responses, he didn't seem to be into the interview. He didn't ask me many into-detail questions, but did ask me if I had any questions at the end.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Paramus, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

This job interview was Short sweet and to the point. It lasted only around 7 minutes, he asked basic questions about myself and my past. Very fair and very honest.