Oliver Wyman

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Consultant Interview

Intern Consultant
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had to take a GMAT-like test, then a group interview in which you had first to introduce yourself in English, then to solve a business case in groups of 5 people (figure out if the construction of a train line between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo would be profitable). And in the end, we had to choose a person in the whole group who had done a good job and explain why.

Then the interviews in the next round were quite classic for the fit part, and the cases were only market-sizing ones, like "how many times is the TV from the elevator in the building watched per year?".

Interview Question – How many people are calling someone with their mobile phones right now in São Paulo? Find out several way to figure that out.   Answer Question

Consultant Intern Interview

Consultant Intern
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in January 2010.

Interview Details – Application via Email to a partner responsible for HR at the company. Application included CV, Coverletter, and mid year transcript. Interview date was then set in coordination with me, and is about to take place in 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How are you going to contribute more to this company than to other consultancies?   Answer Question

Worked for Oliver Wyman? Contribute to the Community!