Oliver Wyman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initial screen on Wed., 7 back to back interviews on Fri., verbal offer on Monday! Very fast!

Interview Question – Mostly standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need for negotiations. I was pleased with the original offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in February 2009.

Interview Details – First received a telephone interview that went well. Followed by an in person interview with 3 other members of the team. Final round of interviews was with more team members- never with my boss- and a member of HC. After the offer was extended, a background check was given and the offer was accepted.

Interview Question – How do you handle stressful environments?   Answer Question

Worked for Oliver Wyman? Contribute to the Community!