Oliver Wyman Financial Services Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Services Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Oliver Wyman in October 2011.

The interview was half an hour behavioral and half an hour case. The behavioral was pretty standard, just general resume questions. Case was an estimate question (how much of America is covered in a man made structure).

Interview Questions
  • how much of america is covered in a manmade structure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Financial Services Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oliver Wyman in June 2011.

A lady from HR called to invite me to a first round interview, which consisted of a 1:1 CV-based interview that lasted 30 minutes, followed by a 1:1 case study interview that also lated 30 minutes,. Then I took a 30-minute numeracy test and a 30-minute verbal reasoning test, both of which resembled the GMAT. The consultant who did my CV-based interview, was very casually dressed (in a short-sleeve shirt and linen slacks) and it was obvious that he was seeing my CV for the first time. He took up a lot of the allotted time talking about the hiring process instead of asking me questions. The senior consultant who did my case study showed up in his running gear - shorts, T-shirt, running shoes! Then left me for about 20-25 of the 30 minutes to change into a suit. All in all, I was very unimpressed with the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Let's assume I am an entrepreneur and I am considering buying the Starbucks down the street, which factors should I take into consideration? I want to know about my competition in particular; which factors pertaining to my competitors are key?   Answer Question