Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oliver Wyman
- Consultant (77)
- Analyst (35)
- Intern (22)
- Associate (13)
- Junior Consultant (8)
- Entry Level Consultant (8)
- Management Consulting Associate (8)
- Senior Consultant (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Internship (5)
- Management Consultant (4)
- Summer Analyst (4)
- Summer Consultant (3)
- Summer Internship (3)
- General Management Consultant (3)
- Principal (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Financial Services (2)
- Financial Services Analyst (2)
- Financial Services Consultant (2)
- Team Assistant (2)
- Summer (2)
- Entry-Level Consultant (2)
- Experienced Hire (2)
- Expert-conseil (2)
- Financial Services Consulting Intern (2)
- Generalist Management Consultant (1)
- Full Time Consultant (1)
- Full-time Analyst (1)
- Entry-level GMC (1)
Financial Services Consultant Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY) in August 2010.
Questions were case interviews like any other consulting interview, however they were more oriented towards cases involving currency and investors. One interviewer attempted to guide me to his line of thinking, but his way of doing so was lazy and consequently confused me as to his intentions.
- How many paper currency bills are there in the United States. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman
Financial Services Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in October 2009.
The company places a lot of emphasis on the case study. Case studies are typically administered from the first round of interviews. The topics of the cases vary from general business problems to technical problems about a specific industry. As for the behavioral interview, the company likes to inquire about your career goals and see how they fit in your story.
- What do you think a partner does at this company? What would you like to see yourself doing if you are partner a few years from now? Answer Question
Consultant, Financial Services InterviewNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman.
First round interview was held on campus - was largely based around previous work experience, relevance and a general understanding of what the role entailed. No case in first round but did as a brain teaser. Second an final round was a super day in NY with other Ivy league schools. Consisted of a presentation to two partners, a case study and a one on one interview with an Associate.
- What are the odds that two dogs in the world have the exact same amount of hair? 1 Answer