Oliver Wyman Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

12 interviews

3.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

I come from a non-target school so the interview process happened over the course of 2-3 weeks. I did two phone interviews during the first week -- one case, one behavioral. I received a call back after around 4 days, and flew in for a final round the following week.

Interview Questions
  • I had never done a phone case interview, so it is definitely worth making sure you can communicate clearly over the phone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oliver Wyman

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

applied through campus recruiting, pre-interview meeting was a sort of round table q&a. the interview itself was a 30 min fit interview and 30 min case. the case was about a university thinking about offering a different tuition plan

Interview Questions
    • fit interview was more just a conversation, a bit of a non-traditional case that was challenging to structure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in January 2013.

Applied through campus career website. One phone interview and one interview at Oliver Wyman. The interview was a mix of fit and case questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in February 2012.

Friendly and very thorough interview process. But if you mess up once it really counts even if you recover. They also try to stress you out a bit during the fit interview. But don't panic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in February 2011.

The hiring process was very accommodating and informative. Great organization, and they were really great at keeping in touch.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the percentage of the US which is covered by man-made structures.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Oliver Wyman in June 2014.

Submitted my CV online and was asked to complete an online numerical exam. The numerical exam consists of GMAT style questions and a time limit. After that I had a first round phone interview - market sizing case- and was passed to the second round. Second round consisted of a market sizing case as well. Both interviews were over the phone.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

There are 2 first round interviews and 3 final round interviews including cv review, around 3 case studies, etc. The interviews are one-on-one and are done by consultants, usually very young. Interviewers are nice and will share their own experiences. Cases are kind of non-traditional and therefore requires little preparation. The HR will give feedback very quickly and the process is smooth.

Interview Questions
    • Some estimation questions related to statistics.   View Answer
    None

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

Invited to numerical testing. Upon successful completion three individual one-on-one case interviews with three different people. Standard FIT interviews precedes every case interview. People are very friendly and want to get to know your motivations for consulting and Oliver Wyman.

No negotiation

Intern Interview

3 one to one case interviews with partner, senior manager and manager.

Interview Questions
    • How a bank should set interest rate for a loan: which factors to take into account etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

Application, online math assessment, two case-based interviews

Interview Questions

Worked for Oliver Wyman? Contribute to the Community!