Olson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dev/Design Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Olson in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied and was sent an automated response. Then a recruiter followed up with an email for phone interview. The recruiter couldn't even get on the phone at the right time to accomplish a phone interview. Olson is considered the pinnacle of agencies, and I just laughed and laughed that they couldn't even be on top of a simple phone interview. After the second reschedule, I just said my good graces and withdrew. lol.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just an easy answer to move on after realizing Olson has seriously lost a step.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Olson in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very chill

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Olson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olson interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Olson employees and interview candidates.