Olympic College Interview Questions in Bremerton, WA

2.0

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Olympic College in April 2014.

I emailed the head of the tutoring center with my qualifications and was directed to apply online. Directly after, a meeting was set up and I came and talked with the head of the tutoring center in person. I was overqualified for the position, so I was hired immediately. On my first day, I went through a one hour long "on boarding" or new-hire session with an HR person. I had to send HR an official copy of my transcript for my bachelor's degree.

Interview Questions
    • I had 2+ years experience working as a stats/math tutor at a 4 year university. I was asked about what math and stats classes I had taken and which I had tutored before. That was pretty much it.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Olympic College in October 2012.

It was a regular student employee position and it was open to all students that were currently enrolled in the IT discipline. The school IT Director did the one on one interview and the questions were centered on basic troubleshooting procedures since it was what the job entailed.

Interview Questions
    • One of the unexpected questions I was asked was whether I had any problems taking orders from a person of the opposite gender.   Answer Question