Olympic College

Very Easy Interview

Math Tutor Interview

Math Tutor
Bremerton, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Olympic College in April 2014.

Interview Details – I emailed the head of the tutoring center with my qualifications and was directed to apply online. Directly after, a meeting was set up and I came and talked with the head of the tutoring center in person. I was overqualified for the position, so I was hired immediately. On my first day, I went through a one hour long "on boarding" or new-hire session with an HR person. I had to send HR an official copy of my transcript for my bachelor's degree.

Interview Question – I had 2+ years experience working as a stats/math tutor at a 4 year university. I was asked about what math and stats classes I had taken and which I had tutored before. That was pretty much it.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

IT Help Desk Technician
Bremerton, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Olympic College in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a regular student employee position and it was open to all students that were currently enrolled in the IT discipline. The school IT Director did the one on one interview and the questions were centered on basic troubleshooting procedures since it was what the job entailed.

Interview Question – One of the unexpected questions I was asked was whether I had any problems taking orders from a person of the opposite gender.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

IT Help Desk Technician
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Olympic College in June 2012.

Interview Details – It took 3 days first HR then Admin & Technical

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Olympic College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olympic College interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Olympic College employees and interview candidates.