Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Olympus NDTMore
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in April 2015.
The Manager asked several questions about my internship and projects which i did before and asked to the described the most recently project i did. Then he showed me around the whole company. That's all.
- Please briefly introduce your most recently project work. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Olympus NDT.
Was contacted by Olympus and invited to come in for an interview a few days later. Was interviewed individually and by a few different groups. Overall the interview process seemed pretty well organized and coordinated but I got a distinct feeling that the role involved having very little management support and having one foot on a banana peel and the other out the door. Was never contacted again after interview so I assumed they found someone else. .
- Pretty standard questions Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in January 2012.
First phone interview with HR, then brought in to meet hiring manager...then brought back to meet Sr. Management and some would-be co-workers
- None really. I'm a sr level person with a lot of interviewing experience...so I was prepared on arrival after studying their website...and thoroughly understanding the requirements of the open position. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Private life conflicts
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.
Two interviews pretty laid back
- Standard questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review