Olympus NDT Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olympus NDT

Quality/Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Manager asked several questions about my internship and projects which i did before and asked to the described the most recently project i did. Then he showed me around the whole company. That's all.

Interview Questions

• Please briefly introduce your most recently project work.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Olympus NDT.

Interview

Was contacted by Olympus and invited to come in for an interview a few days later. Was interviewed individually and by a few different groups. Overall the interview process seemed pretty well organized and coordinated but I got a distinct feeling that the role involved having very little management support and having one foot on a banana peel and the other out the door. Was never contacted again after interview so I assumed they found someone else. .

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

First phone interview with HR, then brought in to meet hiring manager...then brought back to meet Sr. Management and some would-be co-workers

Interview Questions

• None really. I'm a sr level person with a lot of interviewing experience...so I was prepared on arrival after studying their website...and thoroughly understanding the requirements of the open position.   Answer Question

Private life conflicts

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Olympus NDT (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Two interviews pretty laid back