Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Olympus Scientific Solutions AmericasMore
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas (Waltham, MA) in April 2015.
The Manager asked several questions about my internship and projects which i did before and asked to the described the most recently project i did. Then he showed me around the whole company. That's all.
- Please briefly introduce your most recently project work. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas.
Was contacted by Olympus and invited to come in for an interview a few days later. Was interviewed individually and by a few different groups. Overall the interview process seemed pretty well organized and coordinated but I got a distinct feeling that the role involved having very little management support and having one foot on a banana peel and the other out the door. Was never contacted again after interview so I assumed they found someone else. .
- Pretty standard questions Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas (Waltham, MA) in January 2012.
First phone interview with HR, then brought in to meet hiring manager...then brought back to meet Sr. Management and some would-be co-workers
- None really. I'm a sr level person with a lot of interviewing experience...so I was prepared on arrival after studying their website...and thoroughly understanding the requirements of the open position. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Private life conflicts
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.
Two interviews pretty laid back
- Standard questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review