Ombudsman Educational Services

www.ombudsman.com

Ombudsman Educational Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ombudsman Educational Services

Part-Time Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in August 2013.

Received a call, set up an interview at their Roswell Location. I had to do a writing sample when I arrived. The rest of my interview went like any other interview for a teaching position at the school. Questions about my teaching experience and strategies were aplenty.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect to have to do a lengthy writing sample.   Answer Question
    There was none, just a flat rate hourly offer.

Education Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in March 2010.

Here are some interview questions for a teaching position.
    Give me an example of a time when you had to be assertive in giving directions to others.
    Give me an example of a time when a student or co-worker really tried your patience. Specifically, talk about a time when you were able to speak respectfully even when successful in dealing with a very structured work place.
    Tell me about a time when you were especially proud of your ability to notice a change in the enviornment and took action.

Interview Questions
    • Good problem solving often includes a careful review of the facts and weighing of optionsbefore making a decision. Give an example of how you reached a decision by reviewing the facts.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to communicate something unpleasant to your manager or co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to deal with constant emergencies or surprises at work. How did your planning help you deal with this?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in dealing with routine work.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in November 2009.

The hiring process is very efficient and fast paced. When the company first takes interest in you, you can inquire as to all the steps of the process. The company is very nice and willing to help you to complete the interview process. I suggest that all teachers create and maintain a portfolio emphasizing your ability to work with a diverse student population.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to manage conflict between two opposing groups.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you would handle a disagreement with a co-worker.   Answer Question