Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ombudsman Educational ServicesMore
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in August 2013.
Received a call, set up an interview at their Roswell Location. I had to do a writing sample when I arrived. The rest of my interview went like any other interview for a teaching position at the school. Questions about my teaching experience and strategies were aplenty.
- I did not expect to have to do a lengthy writing sample. Answer Question
There was none, just a flat rate hourly offer.
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in March 2010.
Here are some interview questions for a teaching position.
Give me an example of a time when you had to be assertive in giving directions to others.
Give me an example of a time when a student or co-worker really tried your patience. Specifically, talk about a time when you were able to speak respectfully even when successful in dealing with a very structured work place.
Tell me about a time when you were especially proud of your ability to notice a change in the enviornment and took action.
- Good problem solving often includes a careful review of the facts and weighing of optionsbefore making a decision. Give an example of how you reached a decision by reviewing the facts. Answer Question
- Describe a time when you had to communicate something unpleasant to your manager or co-worker. Answer Question
- Talk about a time when you had to deal with constant emergencies or surprises at work. How did your planning help you deal with this? Answer Question
- Tell me about your experience in dealing with routine work. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Ombudsman Educational Services in November 2009.
The hiring process is very efficient and fast paced. When the company first takes interest in you, you can inquire as to all the steps of the process. The company is very nice and willing to help you to complete the interview process. I suggest that all teachers create and maintain a portfolio emphasizing your ability to work with a diverse student population.