Omega Healthcare

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
Evanston, IL

Interviewed at Omega Healthcare

Interview Details – Very long process... 1) phone interview2)phone interview3)1-1 interview4)1-1 interview and still no response. I have another interview pending all this has taken more than a month!

Interview Question – Regular questions....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in September 2012.

Interview Details – Via phone call or By E-amil

Interview Question – Why do you want this job/Why Should we Hire You?   Answer Question

Healthcare - Implementation Consultant Interview

Healthcare - Implementation Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call, company overview and business , current position, process and my experience healthcare IT , technical rounds , workflow etc etc........
Interest in perceiving and taking up the PILOT healthcare project with Omega IT.and more .........................

Interview Question – Didn't came across as it was on my CV data what i worked previously.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary package the main concern always with any company :)

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in July 2009.

Interview Details – It was walk in interview. The first step was a written test --aptitude test/personality and skills /IQ test. The next test was a written test with questions based on human anatomy and physiology.

Interview Question – Questions on human anatomy with a diagram and labels marking certain organs.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview Details – 3 Level process which include Written,Oral and HR personnal Interviews

Negotiation Details – Good to Confirm everything atleast while getting an offer

A R Caller Interview

A R Caller

Interviewed at Omega Healthcare

Interview Details – Easy rounds for experienced person

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Will get a call
2. You can directly approach to Company
2. written test
4. Background check
5. personal Interview technical...... Mostly anatomy and physiology of human
6. HR

Interview Question – 1. why do want to change career from your education professional to other field?   View Answer

Medical Coder

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in April 2009.

Interview Details – For Medical coding,..... below are the interview process:
1. Written test Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects
2. Technical round,... Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects & general question on coding
3. Final HR round,....

Interview Question – Please be well prepared on Human Anatomy & Physiology Subjects,.....   Answer Question

Management Trainee- Operations Interview

Management Trainee- Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Omega Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview Details – The initial round consisted of an aptitude test, with very few candidates being selected. The final round was a one-on-one interview with a panel consisting of senior people. It was not very tough, all that they wanted to test was the basic knowledge of the subject & attitude and ability to lead a team. Interview was held in the company & the infrastructure seemed good. People were serious and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Worked for Omega Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!