Omega Healthcare Investors

Relevance Date Difficulty
  • Popular Job Titles:
  • Sales (1)

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Omega Healthcare Investors in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was scheduled by email, I was asked to confirm the best time for me on a certian day.
The interveiw was pretty standard, tell me about your experience, what motivates you etc. The interviewer did a good deal of talking and I was left wondering if I was supposed to break in to make comments since this was a sales position and I was not really being allowed to speak.

The interviewer answered a lot of questions with the monologe so I really didn't have a chance to ask questions either.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Omega Healthcare Investors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omega Healthcare Investors interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Omega Healthcare Investors employees and interview candidates.