Omni Hotels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Busser Interview

Busser
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Omni Hotels in February 2013.

Interview Details – It took two months to get a reply for an interview, but then I had gotten 5 interviews within a 2 an a half week span. Had to dress professionally, mainly the the questions, just different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was asked to take up a different position from a bartender to a busser.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Bellman Interview

Bellman
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Omni Hotels in December 2011.

Interview Details – SMILE SMILE SMILE. They will not hire you if you don't. I went through four different managers when the hotel was opening, was told to go shave and get a haircut and come back, came back, signed for the job.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years? All of the questions were all pretty standard interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Omni Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omni Hotels interview questions and advice in Dallas, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Omni Hotels employees and interview candidates.