OmniLingua Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2014
Updated Jul 27, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at OmniLingua Worldwide

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OmniLingua Worldwide.

Found opportunity through a local recruiter. After a phone interview with HR, I had an in-person interview with the head of HR, the production manager, and 1 or 2 project managers that had been there several years. The initial offer was not to my liking, but we worked through the recruiter to find common ground.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected questions were fun, but telling of their process mindset. For example, "How is your closet organized?"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at OmniLingua Worldwide.

At least two interviews, including a personality and IQ assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Knowing that you've had a lot of client facing experience, how do you see yourself being satisfied not having that any more?   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.