OmniSource

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at OmniSource in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume' submitted through recruiter. Interviewed with the HR and Regional Director. Very good interview. I asked if there was anything you have heard or not heard me say that would keep me from continuing with the interview process. HR noted my management of too few people, 2-4. I did not get called for a second interview.

Interview Question – Have you failed at something and how did you handle it.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Spartanburg, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at OmniSource in January 2013.

Interview Details – I became aware of the company from an email through my school's career center, so I submitted my resume which led to me getting an interview. They do an initial interview on campus and then there is a 2nd round of interviews about a month later at their actual office.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult really, was mostly just asking what I wanted to know about company.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

The process took a day - interviewed at OmniSource in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was done on university campus. The interviewer was very impersonal, and one of the first things he let me know what how many universities and campuses he will be visiting, and how selective the program is. I felt as thought I was cut before the interview had even started.

Interview Question – What is the difference between management and leadership?   Answer Question

Worked for OmniSource? Contribute to the Community!