OmniSource Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OmniSource

Yard Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OmniSource in November 2014.

Interview

This was the initial phone interview. The interview was approximately 60 minutes in length an very thorough. The job responsibilities were outlined and then question started. The questions were behavioral based about work and personal experiences.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OmniSource in August 2013.

Interview

Resume' submitted through recruiter. Interviewed with the HR and Regional Director. Very good interview. I asked if there was anything you have heard or not heard me say that would keep me from continuing with the interview process. HR noted my management of too few people, 2-4. I did not get called for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you failed at something and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at OmniSource (Spartanburg, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

I became aware of the company from an email through my school's career center, so I submitted my resume which led to me getting an interview. They do an initial interview on campus and then there is a 2nd round of interviews about a month later at their actual office.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult really, was mostly just asking what I wanted to know about company.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OmniSource in February 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was done on university campus. The interviewer was very impersonal, and one of the first things he let me know what how many universities and campuses he will be visiting, and how selective the program is. I felt as thought I was cut before the interview had even started.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between management and leadership?   Answer Question