Omnicare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.5

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicare (Canoga Park, CA).

Interview

i was a temporary employee at omnicare. i work very hard to prove them that i am a good additional to their company and one of the employee reffered me to the general manager and offered me the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omnicare in June 2015.

Interview

The time was set and no one called . Time was reset and was told "We changed the hours. Can you work part time or work unit 12:30am. Could not do either one and she said ok and hung up. Changed my time to allow for this silliness and zilch.

Interview Questions

• Can you work until 12:30am.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnicare (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very typical, went over my resume and asked questions regarding my work experience and my education. Asked questions like describe a difficult customer, what you do if you work with a hard to work with coworker, what do you know about our company, asked about my previous work history and what I did as specific roles, etc.

Pharmacy Technician/Billing Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview. They asked pretty basic questions. Very easy. A week later I was asked to come in for an on site interview. There was a two person panel. They ask questions to assess your knowledge, skills, and the direction you want to go. It definitely was not an intimidating experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going with this company if an offer is extended? How would you describe an incident in dealing with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview and received a email for second interview. The interview was lengthy. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. The receptionist was nice and so was the hiring manager. The location was about an hour away from home and the traffic was horrible. Overall the interview process was ok.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through Omnicare website, then got a phone interview within days of applying. It was more of an informative session than an interview. The only question that the interviewer asked me was what my expected salary range was. After the phone interview, I was offered an in-person interview the following week. Panel in-person interview afterwards

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty general and tailored to my resume and experience along with some basic clinical knowledge required to know as a pharmacist   Answer Question

Pharmacy Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

Contacted by recruited online. Which lead to several phone interviews with various people. Followed by an interview in person with around 5 different people in the company. Overall intense interview process but not difficult question, very repetitive.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of their IT managers and he called 10 mins past the time set. He setup a time to meet face-to-face a week and a half later. Twenty four hours before the interview he cancelled the interview and wanted to reschedule. I had already asked for the time off from work, which isn't easy to do in my current position. Very rude. I decided to not meet with a person that doesn't have time for an interview. If he doesn't have time for an interview how is he going to have time to manage a group of people.

Interview Questions

• The typical, what is one of your weaknesses, question.   1 Answer

Dispensing Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wadsworth, OH

Application

I interviewed at Omnicare (Wadsworth, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR the in person interview with pharmacy manager and then with the PIC. Then got an offer a week later. The pay was non negotiable but the commute and the schedules worked best for me and change in career was needed.

Interview Questions

• Have there been a time when you disagree with your boss and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, really long for a phone interview. Interviewer had no concept of the job. Phone interview was different then any other interview I have ever had. After reading about the company I am glad they decided to not move forward.

Interview Questions

• Asking for salary expectations on first phone interview.   1 Answer