Omnicare Interview Questions

2.4

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Omnicare.

I had a phone interview with one of their IT managers and he called 10 mins past the time set. He setup a time to meet face-to-face a week and a half later. Twenty four hours before the interview he cancelled the interview and wanted to reschedule. I had already asked for the time off from work, which isn't easy to do in my current position. Very rude. I decided to not meet with a person that doesn't have time for an interview. If he doesn't have time for an interview how is he going to have time to manage a group of people.

Interview Questions
    • The typical, what is one of your weaknesses, question.   View Answer

Biller Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Omnicare.

Had a phone interview and a week later was called in for an on site interview. It was a 4 panel interview, they only asked maybe two questions and the rest was them going over job details, scheduling, company info. etc

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the ordinary. Tell us about a time dealing with an irate customer. What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

CIC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Omnicare in August 2014.

I had two phone interviews before I had my face to face interview. Then I had two in office interviews with the hiring manager and trainer. However, during these interviews the trainer barely talked and forget smiling. This made me feel eerie, then during my forth interview the state board showed up and everyone was in a panic. Afterwards the manager told me about a different position that she felt better suit me. Two days later I got an email stating thank you for your time but we are continuing without you....2 weeks and 4 interviews later. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to learn all the different jobs at this office? We tend to be each other's back ups when we're busy.   Answer Question

Biller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Omnicare.

Very quick 3 day process, 3 panel interview. Easy standard questions, one Manager and two supervisors. They did try and make you comfortable, but what they presented and what turned out to be true were not the same!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Omnicare.

I applied for a position online and 4 days later they contacted me for a phone interview, the phone interview went well so they contacted me back for a job interview. The job interview I was told would consist of two exams and I would be sent the information I needed in order to study for it. My interview was set up for 4 days later and I have to study the top 200 drugs and had to know the brand to generic and their infractions, as well as a list of sig codes, and conversions. I went and took the two exams and I did very well therefore I went on to the interview. I interviewed with someone from Hr it went extremely well and then on to someone from the department she gave me information about the position and asked me several questions. Soon after that I sat down with a technician and was shown what I could be doing if hired. The interview went extremely well the personalities were great and I really liked the environment. I got a call two days later for an offer and accepted the position. I'm coming from retail pharmacy making $15.00 an hour and they offered more then that. I'm most looking forward to actually having lunch, being in an office like setting, and making more money. Also they have lots of overtime which is very appealing to a mother who has a family to support. This could be very beneficial for birthdays and Christmas.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't a question it was the exams that were timed so a lot of pressure but it seems if you have been working in pharmacy for 5-10 years you'll do well but you still need to reviews the information they send you. Most importantly the top 200 drug list!!!!!   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed they paid me more then my current position in which I already made good money for retail pharmacy.

Triage Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Omnicare.

When I applied for the job, the website it was on said the degree requirements were a high school diploma/GED. A few days after applying I received an email asking me to set up a phone interview. A rep called the same day to do an interview. She gave me a description of the job and hours and told me she would forward my resume to the hiring manager at our local pharmacy. I was told I would know by the end of the week, and that if chosen for the position another interview would take place next week. I heard the next day and was asked if I could come in for an interview that day. Upon arrival, I waited in the lobby for awhile before I was brought back. I could tell by the tone of the interviewers voice and statements like "what we really want is pharmacy experience" and "we have other interviews lined up and are hoping that one of them has more experience". He spoke to me like he doubted my ability to perform routine tasks and made repeated statements like "well it's a lot to learn", and even with my reassurance I still felt like the decision had already been made. Their description of the hours and days worked was far different than the description given to me by the person who did my phone interview, too! Seemed like no one was on the same page.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to complete numerous tasks in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

They called me for the interview on a Wednesday to come 2 days later. it was very comfortable and relaxed but you have to know alot about the job before hand.

Third Shift Billing Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Omnicare in June 2014.

Received an email informing me that I would receive a phone interview.I did the phone interview and was told my paperwork was being sent for the next step an in person interview.I never got the in person interview.I did get a letter stating I wasn't selected.The position is still open??

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Omnicare in June 2014.

Interviewed at Omnicare of Edison

Applied online and received a call within 3 days. The phone interview was more informative about the roles/responsibilities of the company/expected salary and about your work experience

The questions were straight forward and were geared towards your resume.

They prefer IV experience and/or prior long term experience.

They did not negotiate with me as the position I applied for was open for months so therefore omnicare was not really "desperate" to immediately fill the position

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Omnicare in May 2014.

I had a phone interview then an in-person interview. I met with 5 people in person and was there for an hour and a half. It helps to know someone there. Everyone was nice and professional. HR Recruiter was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Several times, was asked "in group work, what role did you normally take?"   Answer Question
    I didn't try to negotiate-I was happy with their offer.