Omnicom

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Omnicom in March 2009.

Company did not take a serious initiative in planning a structured interview process-which may be primarily with this branch of the organization. I fully paid my own transportation costs (flights, rental cars, etc.) two times to meet with the company in person. At both in-person interviews there was no set 'job description' or even vague list of daily activities. Office is very small, staff seemed hassled by the interview process. After two weeks of attempting followup, no offer given. Initial phone interview with Chicago office was pleasant, but also did not result in company followup or initiative. I would be very hesitant now to join the organization, and suggest proceeding with caution. Again, I stress that this was an interview with one branch of the company-and may not be an overall reflection.

Interview Questions
  • No questions given regarding actual job duties- just made my own presentation.   Answer Question