Omnicom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Omnicom in March 2009.

Interview Details – Company did not take a serious initiative in planning a structured interview process-which may be primarily with this branch of the organization. I fully paid my own transportation costs (flights, rental cars, etc.) two times to meet with the company in person. At both in-person interviews there was no set 'job description' or even vague list of daily activities. Office is very small, staff seemed hassled by the interview process. After two weeks of attempting followup, no offer given. Initial phone interview with Chicago office was pleasant, but also did not result in company followup or initiative. I would be very hesitant now to join the organization, and suggest proceeding with caution. Again, I stress that this was an interview with one branch of the company-and may not be an overall reflection.

Interview Question – No questions given regarding actual job duties- just made my own presentation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Omnicom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omnicom Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Omnicom employees and interview candidates.