Omnicom Media Group Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.6

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group (Burbank, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online October 13th, heard from HR October 17th, filled out another employment application, scheduled interview for October 22nd, was asked for references the day of the interview, and got a job offer October 28th.
    Interviewed with 4 different people on the account management team individually, felt very friendly and casual.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, your strength/weakness, customer service experiences, knowledge of the industry, hobbies, more to get to know your personality than anything else.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary not negotiable. Set figure.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter. Seemed very interested in me. Interview was with 3 upper level managers. I thought went really well and I nailed the interview. After 4 weeks of follow ups the HR manager tells me they "passed for now)

Business Intelligence Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Omnicom Media Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for a phone interview a week later. The HR had to cancel the interview last minute...twice. This was already a big red flag. When we finally got on the phone, the interviewer seemed to be in a rush and asked very typical questions. When we got to the salary question, the hiring range was just way too low. That's when the conversation was ended.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group.

Interview

Was recommended by former co worker so the process was quick and easy. They asked a few questions on prior work experience. Nothing difficult. They gave very little insight on the roles and responsibilities of the position I was applying for. I met with Hr and the hiring manager that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Associate Budget Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Omnicom Media Group (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was fast. From first call to final interview, which spanned a total of 4 days. The interview was not stressful, felt like I was having a conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was via the recruiter. I received the offer and I issued my counter offer. It took about 30 minutes for a them to meet me halfway.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I was a passive candidate contacted through LinkedIN. The process seemed disorganized from the start since the Recruiter seemed slow to return my calls or emails. Finally I had a phone screen and was invited to come in and meet him along with the hiring manager. The interview seemed to go well and ended with the customary offering of cards and assurance that if I had any additional questions to contact them.

Except...when I emailed them both (a total of 3 times) neither one would reply to let me know where I was in the process or if the position was even still open. I'd understand if I was one of 50 applicants but by time you get to a first round the professionally courteous thing to do would be at least let me know that I'd been rejected. In hindsight I can say I am better off not having joined that group.

Tax Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by an in person meeting with 2 managers. Was a very long interview mostly talking about themselves and the company.

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Omnicom Media Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They called me for a phone interview and left a message. Called them back and left them a message. Went 3 hours w/ no call back. Called them back a little before 5 and the lady was rushed and scheduled me for next day at 11:30. She never called me.

Interview Questions

• I called about two days later to see if she wanted to talk to me and 10 minutes later I got an automated e-mail back saying although my qualifications were great they wouldn't offer me the position. Hmm...doesn't make sense if you ask me. Makes me wonder what communication among workers are like at Omnicom. I was actually interested in the position to.   Answer Question

International Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group (Boulogne-Billancourt (France)) in October 2014.

Interview

Entretien d'une heure avec la responsable des Ressources Humaines. Puis, rencontre du Manager opérationnel (N+1), puis passage dans le bureau de l'Account Director (N+2) pour m'expliquer le rôle et montrer tout l'intérêt du poste, ses difficultés etc.

Interview Questions

• Quel dispositif publicitaire vous a récemment marqué et pourquoi?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Une grille de salaire, donc pas eu de négociation, salaire proposé à la hauteur de mes prétentions...

Good Place for Talent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Omnicom Media Group.

Interview

Is unbiased and based on caliber rather than credentials. If you can convince the interviewer and are presentable enough then this company will give you a great platform to grow.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. On the spot creative planning question was asked.   Answer Question