Omnicom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Treasury Analyst Interview

Treasury Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Omnicom.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter for position. They gave me a background on the job and company to prepare. I then had an in person interview with a team member going over more details about the company, position, etc. Asked me about my resume, past experiences, schooling. Basically was to see if they could deal with me on a daily basis and get along with the team members. No difficult questions, very relaxed. A few days later, the recruiter called me and let me know that I'd be having a phone interview with the head of the group. That was basically a get to know you as well.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about lease financing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little ability to negotiate, all members of equal rank get same compensation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Omnicom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omnicom Treasury Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Omnicom employees and interview candidates.