Omniplex World Services Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview process was minimal. At the time it seemed they were desperate to find employees so it was less as an interview of whether they wanted to hire you (that was a given) and more of an interview to make sure you would qualify to get a clearance. I'm not sure if this is still the case as I have heard they have become more strict.

Interview Question – Again, they needed bodies so traditional interview questions weren't asked. It's a good practice to have an answer for "name a time you've gone above and beyond the call of duty" for a security position. I've always been asked that;.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The company stated their starting salaries for entry level candidates and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Chantilly, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Omniplex World Services Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired basically right away based on a reference

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Omniplex World Services Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omniplex World Services Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Omniplex World Services Corporation employees and interview candidates.