Omniture Search Marketing Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Search Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orem, UT
Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Omniture in July 2009.

The interviewing process was behind ridiculous. I literally went through 12 interviews, yes...12. I interviewed with everyone except the cleaning staff. I had a phone interview with the regional VP, other team members, supervisors, HR, etc. Among the local marketing and tech crowd, Omniture has a snobbish air.
They've seemed to have moved away from their local start-up feel to become a fortress which has developed its own Achilles Heel.
Taking too long to interview only drives away true talent and could potentially rob Omniture (now Adobe) of those remarkable people who could move the company forward. Please bare in mind that I'm not suggesting that taking so long with my interviews robbed Omniture of my talents however; did sour me on the company.

Interview Questions
  • What are three critical factors to consider when raising Google Quality Score in the automotive market?   Answer Question

Worked for Omniture? Contribute to the Community!