On Target Jobs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at On Target Jobs in January 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a VP-level person in the company (the hiring manager). Most of the interview questions were standard for the position. At the end of the phone interview, I asked what the hiring process would be and the timeframe for making a decision. The hiring manager seemed "squirmy" about giving me a straight answer to a question that most professionals would ask. He told me it would be at least a week until they finished phone interviews. I called back after a week and left a message for the hiring manager, who has never given me the courtesy of a reply.

The same day I called to follow up, I noticed that the position was re-posted online. A few days later, I called the HR department to inquire as to why the position was re-posted, and if there were any other questions I could answer about my experience. I never did receive a reply from HR.

If you ever interview with OTJ, don't expect the courtesy of a phone call or follow up e-mail. After interviewing with them, I have a much lower opinion of their management.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with lead generation.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at On Target Jobs in June 2010.

Interview Details – HR manager conducted the phone interview and then had several 1 on 1 interviews. all were pleasant and mutual information sharing. HR did promptly get back to me.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at On Target Jobs

Worked for On Target Jobs? Contribute to the Community!