On Target Jobs

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at On Target Jobs in January 2011.

I interviewed with a VP-level person in the company (the hiring manager). Most of the interview questions were standard for the position. At the end of the phone interview, I asked what the hiring process would be and the timeframe for making a decision. The hiring manager seemed "squirmy" about giving me a straight answer to a question that most professionals would ask. He told me it would be at least a week until they finished phone interviews. I called back after a week and left a message for the hiring manager, who has never given me the courtesy of a reply.

The same day I called to follow up, I noticed that the position was re-posted online. A few days later, I called the HR department to inquire as to why the position was re-posted, and if there were any other questions I could answer about my experience. I never did receive a reply from HR.

If you ever interview with OTJ, don't expect the courtesy of a phone call or follow up e-mail. After interviewing with them, I have a much lower opinion of their management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for On Target Jobs

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at On Target Jobs in June 2010.

HR manager conducted the phone interview and then had several 1 on 1 interviews. all were pleasant and mutual information sharing. HR did promptly get back to me.

Interview Questions