Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,029 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Microsoft Program Manager Interview Question (student candidate)

"On the first interview I was told " so you are given a project that consist on bringing internet on the TV what do you do"?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Program Manager Interview Review - one of 3,171 Microsoft Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
While I was making my design, I got the feeling that the interview did not like my idea so I kept thinking about how to change it so that he would like it. Interviewer was really harsh on me, and put me in a lot of pressure, and questioned me a lot. I think he was trying to get me to defend my idea but instead I was thinking how to change it.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 28, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.